Product Review: Hair Treats Hair Spa (Watsons Series)

9/14/2015 08:36:00 AM


Finding an affordable yet effective hair treatment product has been a quest ever since my stylist accidentally ruined my tresses a few years back. I realized that I should not rely on the strand strength of my mane alone.

This is part 3 of my Watsons hair treatment product review series. Click HERE for part 1 (Hair Fix Intense Straight), click HERE for part 2 (Casa Cellophane), or go to the Watsons label located at the right hand side of the page.


If my list is correct, they come in 6 different variants: Virgin Coconut Oil (white), Tsubaki (red), Argan Oil (orange), Macadamia (brown), Aloe Vera (green), and Lavender (violet). Each variant is marketed to have specific uses, such as Macadamia for anti-breakage, Argan Oil for nourishing, Tsubaki for hair protection, so on and so forth.


It's super easy to open. Just peel of the plastic tab pictured above and you can pop the lid off hassle-free. For Php229, consumers get two jars with 650 grams of product each. And Like any other treatment merch, instructions say to apply it after shampoo, leaving it on for 10 to 20 minutes and rinsing thoroughly afterwards. For best results, they recommend using it 3-4 times a week.

PROs
  • Affordable
  • Easy to use
  • Some variants smell good

CONs
  • Doesn't really treat problem areas as promised

Overall rating: 3 out of 5 stars


I've tried all variants, but never did it treat any of the problem areas it's meant to target. I have rebonded hair. Maybe it works for virgin hair? I'm not sure. I've been using it for almost 7 years though. Wonder why? I've stuck with this product for so long because it acts as a great substitute for conditioner. I save a lot of money on expensive conditioner brands because I use the Hair Treats Hair Spa for conditioning every other day. Each jar lasts me about 2-3 months. My feeling: indifferent. I do not recommend it for treatment purposes, but I will encourage purchasing this item as a conditioner alternative.

Click HERE to read about a short article I wrote about tips and tricks for at-home hair treatment.

Note: Effects may vary depending on hair type, condition, length, and other external factors. Use at your own risk.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Nice Post..! Barber Syndicate is the online retailers of the saloon related products. We sell the products from XBS, Wello care, ABH, Zever, Miss Rose and FYC.

    Wello Care Hair Spa Cream

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow nice informatoin thanks for such a great information or my information please vist careplusplus.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this informational review post. This product is really helpful to control hair damage. If you want to buy ayurvedic hair oil online then I will suggest you visit Jamun.com.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Indus Valley Hair Spa treatment might involve various steps, including cleansing the hair and scalp, applying a customized herbal mask or pack, massaging the scalp to stimulate blood circulation, and steam treatment to open up the hair follicles. The therapy aims to rejuvenate the hair and provide relaxation to the individual.

    ReplyDelete

Zalora Philippines

Zalora Philippines

Zalora Philippines