Featured Freelance Photographer: Joey Gonzales

7/17/2013 12:34:00 PM

During filming of an office movie project, I met a very talented individual. Joey Gonzales, a freelance photographer was hired to shoot our team’s motion picture. I was greatly impressed with his work so I decided to look him up. And there I was staring at my screen amazed. The pictures on his portfolio are beyond remarkable.

As an aspiring makeup artist, it was an honor to have been asked if I wanted to work with him on a project. And so we did!



This is our model Sharihan, premakeup.


This is her after I worked my magic.


This is our model Kashmier, premakeup.


This is her after I worked my magic (please note that I forgot to put concealer under her eyes)



Behind the scenes.

 



I showed the girls how to pose while jumping.



I think I enjoyed it too much.

Here are some of the pictures during our shoot:



 

 

 

 

If you want to see more pictures of our shoot, check out my makeup / hair / styling portfolio.

I am proud to have met such a brilliant artist. If you want to see more of his work, please check and like his facebook page.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Zalora Philippines

Zalora Philippines

Zalora Philippines